Using icons from our gardens, artist Mariko Jesse illustrated botanicals, statues, pavilions, bridges, even a bird and some buzzing insects to create a playful take on the traditional toile pattern exclusively for the Huntington Store.
- Teapot: 6 x 6 x 8". Cups: 3 x 3"
- Fine bone china
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Comes packaged in a beautiful gift box: 10 x 5 x 12"
- Huntington signature H in blue on the bottom
- California Prop-65 compliant
Mariko Jesse's work celebrates a perfect mix of East and West. Born in Japan and educated in the UK, Mariko has worked with various international clients, including VOGUE, Tiffany & Co., and the BBC, as well as creating a permanent artwork for a subway station in Hong Kong.