A fully illustrated, practical guide that explains how to follow a sustainable approach to food and fashion—go from garden to garment!Live sustainably with style – grow fruits and vegetables, cook them, create natural dyes, then make your own clothes with five full-size pattern sheets.
Swap food waste and fast fashion for homegrown produce, delicious vegan dishes, and a contemporary capsule wardrobe with the help of fashion designer, dressmaker, and writer Bella Gonshorovitz.
Focused around five crops (blackberry, nettle, onion, red cabbage and rhubarb) that can be foraged or grown in an allotment, planter, or container, Bella shows you how to embrace a holistic garden-to-garment lifestyle.
- Learn how to forage, sow and harvest with straightforward grow guides.
- Enjoy your produce with advice on the best vegan pantry ingredients and recipes for vibrant, flavour-packed dishes.
- Create natural dyes from your food waste to upcycle fabrics in beautiful seasonal shades.
- Transform your fabrics into five exclusively designed, essential pieces, including a shirt dress and duster coat.
- Book contains growing tips, delicious recipes, and contains five full-sized dressmaking patterns
- 224 pages, softcover